The KAMA ministry focuses on nurturing men as heads of families, enabling them to lead their families in Christian living. As the leaders of the church and society, this ministry will be supported through integrated programs that address family spiritual and economic needs.
Activities KAMA is involved with
- Conferences – We have different category of conferences that the department holds: Provincial, Regional, Diocesan, Archdeaconry, Parish, and Local Church conferences.
- Ruai Land Developments – In Ruai we are now selling borehole water. Since the project was officially launched by the Bishop on 6th February 2016 we have continued to connect water to both individual and corporate clients around the neighborhood.
- KIKAO – KAMA and Youth department have continued to hold successful Kikao’s which serves as a mentorship program for the upcoming men.
- SPORTS – KAMA organizes sports events that bring men together in line with it’s objective where men are supposed to grow intellectually, physically, socially, and Spiritually
- Man Enough Training – This is a training that helps men realize themselves and take the biblical mandate very seriously. We are conducting several trainings in some of our parishes. During the trainings men go for two camps which really strengthen them. We intend to increase the number of trainers through training of trainers.
- Goat/Bull Eating – Every year we hold this social activity at the Diocesan level (in our Ruai land)